Golden Nature Aquamin (Calcium+Magnesium) 100 cps.
GOLDEN NATURE AQUAMIN HIGH IN 600 MG PER CAPSULE - A BIOAVAILABLE SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
Aquamin is now classified as a modern/new age dietary supplement. What exactly is Aquamin?
Aquamin could be described as a complex of minerals that include calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, phosphorus and many others. The mineral complex in the form of aquamine comes from a seaweed called Lithothamnion calcareum. This seaweed is found in the depths of the Atlantic Ocean.
Lithothamnion calcareum from the Corallinacea family "soaks up" all the necessary elements from the water over a period of about 5 years. Once the process is complete, the algae is calcified and falls to the ocean floor where it is hand-picked and the calcified shells are then used to make Aquamin.
Although Aquamin contains over 70 different elements, calcium is the most abundant, so it is a mostly natural source of calcium.
What all calcium supports in our body:
- It contributes to normal blood clotting
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Contributes to the normal function of nerve transmission
- Contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes
- Contributes to the process of cell division and specialization
- Calcium is needed to maintain normal bone health
- Calcium is required for the maintenance of normal teeth
- Required for normal bone growth and development in children
Ingredients in one capsule:
Aquamin 600 mg
-of which calcium (30%) - 22.5% RHP-Reference intake value
-of which magnesium (2.2%) - 3.5% RHP-Reference Intake Value
Transparent gelatin capsule (beef gelatin)
Package contents: 100 cps.
A dietary supplement containing calcium and magnesium. This dietary supplement does not serve as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. It is not intended for children, pregnant or lactating women. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from moisture and direct sunlight. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage of 3 capsules. Not suitable for combination with alcohol. Take only at bedtime. Minimum shelf life until the date stated on the packaging. Made in the Czech Republic.