GOLDEN NATURE VITAMIN D3 IN A STRONG DOSE OF 2000 I.U.
Vitamin D in its animal and more easily absorbed form of vitamin D3 or cholecalciferol is one of the fat-soluble vitamins. Vitamin D3 is one of the important vitamins without which our body could not function properly, as it is involved in countless processes in the human body.
Our body is able to get vitamin D3 from sunlight, so we have plenty of this vitamin in the summer months. The problem arises in winter, when it is advisable to supplement this vitamin in the form of dietary supplements or appropriate food.
Vitamin D3 can be found in dairy products, fish oil, sea fish (salmon, tuna), eggs, liver and many other foods.
Golden Nature Vitamin D3 contributes to:
- Contributes to the normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus,
- contributes to normal blood calcium levels,
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bone health,
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function,
- contributes to the maintenance of normal dental health,
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system,
- contributes to the process of cell division,
Golden Nature Vitamin D3 contains 2000 I.U. or 50 ?g which is equivalent to (1000% RHP-Reference Intake Value)
Ingredients per capsule:
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) - 50 ?g (2000 I.U.) (1000 % RHP-Reference Intake Value)
Rice flour, Silica, Transparent gelatin capsule (bovine gelatin)
Package contents: 100 cps
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily, with sufficient liquid.
Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement. This dietary supplement is not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Not for use by children, pregnant or breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from moisture and direct sunlight. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage of 1 capsule per day. Not suitable for combination with alcohol. Minimum shelf life until the date stated on the packaging. Made in the Czech Republic.